Monday, December 5, 2011

A winner has been chosen: "Start Something That Matters" by Blake Mycoskie

"Thank you!" to everyone who stopped by our blog, read my review of Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie, Chief Shoe Giver and Founder of TOMS, and especially those of you who left comments! I loved ALL the ideas so much, Sarah and I have a lot to work with for our upcoming projects.
image from couponfrugality.com

The winner of Blake's book and the first edition of her suggested item is Erin! She suggested inspirational quotes in antiqued frames. What a great idea, and a unique twist to some of the framed photos I previously had available in our Etsy shop. I'm planning to put together some fun new items that will be available in early 2012.

I was so inspired by the other suggestions that after a little dreaming, sketching, and playing with my art room supplies, I created a sweet little line of button-jewelry! Each of the the ladies who left a comment will be receiving some new button-jewelry as a thank you and I plan to add some of these to our Etsy lineup too.

If you ever have new ideas or would like your own custom item made by Sarah or myself, don't wait for another book contest! Contact either of us and let's put our creative caps on - it's what we love to do!!

posted by Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment