Welcome to our 12 Days of Christmas celebration! Today is the Winter Solstice (least amount of sunshine for us, turn on those Christmas lights!) and the 11th Day of our Christmas celebration!
Today we are celebrating by offering a FREE photo portrait session to one lucky winner. Post a comment below to enter the contest. The winner will be announced and contacted tomorrow morning. If you don't win today, we will be giving away a second session tomorrow so be sure to enter again! Good luck!
|Recent session with my little friend Jackson!|
See some of my other portraits on Flickr.
Rules for today's free photo session contest:
- Anyone can enter (even if you've won a previous SophiaFredricka contest).
- Winner may select the following portrait sessions: kids, family (kids + parents - may also include grandparents), graduating senior, engagement, pets, and others are available, just ask!
- Winner may choose to apply a $200 credit to a half-day or full-day session (such as a wedding).
- Session must take place in June-December, 2012.
- Includes up to 2 hours of photography. If the session lasts longer than 2 hours, extra charges may apply.
- Includes locations within 50 miles of Chanhassen MN but I am willing to travel farther. Extra charges may apply.
- Includes a small print package, one to six of the following sizes: 4x6s, 5x7s, wallet sets, and 8x10s. More sizes and quantities may be purchased. Books and other printed products may also be purchased.
posted by Christa