Welcome to our 12 Days of Christmas celebration! Today is the 12th Day of our Christmas celebration, which means it is also the last, and that Christmas Day is in 2 days!
Today we are celebrating by offering a second FREE photo portrait session to one lucky winner. Yesterday's winner was Jeff W! Congratulations Jeff, I'll email you with details!
Post a comment below to enter the contest. The winner will be announced and contacted tomorrow morning. Good luck!
|Family portraits from this fall.|
See more in my Flickr sets.
Rules for today's free photo session contest:
- Anyone can enter (even if you've won a previous SophiaFredricka contest).
- Winner may select from the following portrait sessions: kids, family (kids + parents - may also include grandparents), graduating senior, engagement, pets, and others are available, just ask!
- Winner may choose to apply a $200 credit to a half-day or full-day session (such as a wedding).
- Session must take place in June-December, 2012.
- Includes up to 2 hours of photography. If the session lasts longer than 2 hours, extra charges may apply.
- Includes locations within 50 miles of Chanhassen MN but I am willing to travel farther. Extra charges may apply.
- Includes a small print package, one to six of the following sizes: 4x6s, 5x7s, wallet sets, and 8x10s. More sizes and quantities may be purchased. Books and other printed products may also be purchased.
posted by Christa