Sunday, September 11, 2011

Local art fair: come see me and other artists in Waconia Sept 17th!

Next Saturday is Waconia's annual town festival: Nickle Dickle Days. There is a TON to do including: an antique car show, local retail sidewalk sales, live music and entertainment, and an arts and crafts fair. It's always fun and bustly, but not too crowded.

I'll be at Rhonda Tesch's house (100 E Main Street - right across from the park) with my new floral hair pieces. I just finished the last few this week and finished my display with pretty caramel colored ribbon today. Rhonda will be selling her beautiful home decor painted signs, and a few other artists will have great items for sale at her house. Come check us out and be sure to say 'hi'!

Posted by Christa

Here's my floral hair clips and headbands. What do you think? I hope it's a good variety and that they sell, sell, sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment